6.29.2012

High Five For Friday's Y'all!

 I'm linking up with Lauren again from over here! Join us, will ya?



1. Sleepy heads. Parker has had VBS this week and has been completely worn out. He got to stay with Aunt Angie Wed night and played his little heart out with Baylie. Notice the shiner???? Little monkey fell on the sidewalk and got bruised up.

2. I'm sure if you read my post from yesterday, than you already know that Peyterbug is 2! Makes me a little sad.

3. BOOMER!!!!! Meet my one and only girl, Boomer Nicole. She has been a little under the weather. Big Bill took her in and she has some sort of virus, her nose is all yucky and she isn't eating, she has lost 10lbs in the last 2 weeks :( so I have been very worried about her. But we got some meds and she ate some hamburger meat and rice last night with her medicine so hopefully she'll perk up soon. This made the 2nd time something has been wrong with her in 2 months. Breaks my heart. Previous, she got some sort of virus from eating a rodent or bird. YUCK!

4. H20. Very important in these 187 degree temps we've been having! Me and the boys have been spending some time at the pool.... aunt's pool, city pool, gym pool....wherever we can go!

5. My boys, sharing a popsicle last night during VBS family night. Seriously. Can they be any sweeter?