6.28.2012

Thankful Thursday's - My Babycakes

I am now a momma to a TWO YEAR OLD! Seriously! How did that happen so fast?! Two years ago today, I had my 39th week check up.

Doc said, go get admitted.

I called the hubs and said, you might want to take the rest of the day off! ha!

Got admitted that morning and by 4:09 PM, was blessed to see this precious face. You know, I struggled a little bit with how on earth will I love more than one child! And what a dumb thought that was. I always knew I would love my kids, but I never have experience love like this.
And now.....let's do a walk down memory lane, you know, because it has been two LONG years and lots of stuff happens :)

6.28.2010
Hello World!


Halloween 2010 (note, please do not be concerned that Peyterbug was not wearing socks, it was in the 80's)




Fall 2010



Christmas 2010




Easter 2011



Baby Dedication Spring 2011


Summer 2011 - checking out big brother's bike

 

Labor Day 2011 - your first plane ride to visit Aunt Sissy, Uncle Jeremey and Drew in NC


You also figured out how to climb up the slide :)


 Winter 2011


Winter 2011 - Checking out the lights on the square




Spring 2012 - Big Brother requested supper at the park, you agreed.


Spring 2012 - after watching Parker play t-ball, I'd say you picked up some of your own skills.


Summer 2012 - Future Bull Rider


And today, you are TWO years old, little man! You definitely take after the Pitts' side, not  just in looks (hello brown eyes!) but in stubborness and eating habits. Once you set your mind to something, you do not budge! You make us laugh and when you and Parker get going, we are on the floor rolling. I thank God every day that he called ME to be YOUR momma. I love you Peyterbug!!!

Just because you are two, doesn't mean you get to drive to school!


Happy Birthday Peyterbug!!!! I am very thankful for you!