6.25.2012

Panic Attack's

Hey y'all! So it's been a few days, eh? :) Today, our church started VBS, or Bible School according to a certain 4 year old. He thinks he's hot, make that H.O.T.T. hot stuff, since he gets to come to Mommy's office for a little while and then go to Bible school.

I whole heartedly agree with him, BTW.

Anyways, yesterday during service, they casually mentioned that they had around 600 kids already pre-registered and I gasped. Out loud. SIX HUNDRED! Holy Hannah. So last night, I prayed really hard, I mean, really hard y'all. I just kept repeating over and over, please Lord, don't let Parker get scared with that many people. His friends are there, his friends' mommies are there, Aunt Angie is there, Rylie is in his group...he'll be fine, right? Yes, he'll be fine.

Fast foward to this morning, he got an A+++++ at my office for manners and great attitude, he even got chocolate donuts from my boss. I do my morning reports (booooooorrrrinnnnggggg) and we head to VBS. I pull up, and thought to myself, wow, there's a whole lotta cars.

Park.

Walk a little bit.

Wow, there is really a lot of cars.

Walk inside.

Cue panic attack.

There were kids everywhere! I seriously felt like I was dropping him off for kindergarten! Thank the Lord I still have 1 more year before that happens! I think I just got overwhelmed because there were so many kids.....I think I saw someone post on FB that, including the workers and the nursery, there was around 900 people this morning! Praying for big things to happen to these little ones.

This weekend, we had 2 birthday parties and 1 cook out to attend. It made for a busy weekend. One of the birthday parties was a swim party at our friends' subdivision club house. It's about 1.5 miles away (3 miles round trip!) from our house. So we loaded up Peyterbug in the trailer and hopped on our bikes. Parker did SO GREAT!!! There were at least 3 hills, and we had to go on a busy road for about 1/4 of a mile. He listened so well and didn't complain one time! Now after all that cupcake eatin, swimmin, and playin with his friends, the ride home was a different story. He was great until the last hill and his little legs were just exhausted. I basically had to walk my bike, while pushing him to the top of the hill. But I really can't complain, he was a rockstar!


And alas, what is a blog without any pictures?! This was taken a few weeks ago when we were all down at Momma's. These 3 little monkey's mean the world to us!