6.01.2012

High 5 For Friday!

So I made an executive decision to link up to Lauren over at frommygreydeskblog......Every Friday she does a H54F linkythingymajig and I thought it will be a good reflection moment. You basically just list 5 things that happened pretty recent that were exciting.....so here we go.....

1. This little guy is getting familiar with the potty chair. How can I not be excited about that?! Potty chair = no more diapers! Hello!!!! He is also practicing safety first by sporting his helmet!

2. I only had a 3.5 day working week! Score! Thanks to the holiday (Memorial Day-did you thank a Veteran?!) and summer hours on Friday's, it was a great week!


3. I have made it 3 out of 4 days to the gym. At 5AM. I used to go more.....I seem to have fallen off the wagon. Before we went on vacay, I was very dedicated....and now I just feel so lazy! I've had a lot of back issues and basically have just gotten lazy. If I want to enjoy my cokes/pizza/Mexican food, I have GOT to get back in the game!

4. I have also had my quite time every morning this week. Sometimes I am hit or miss and I have been really trying hard to be the hitter. I have a pretty good morning routine down, but if one of the boys wakes up earlier than usual or I take too long to primp, then it kinda throws everything off.

5. I scored an 108 point word on Words with Friends. Boo-ya!!!!! I know this technically doesn't classify me as a nerd, but taking a picture of it does! Hey, I had to have proof!




What are your H54F's????