5.31.2012

Thankful Thursday's - My Little Pony

Me and Peyterbug went on a bike ride last night....actually, all 4 of us went but Parker and Billy only made it 1 block - pansies! So it ended up just the two of us. I love when I can spend one on one time with each of the boys (including the hubs!). So we are just riding along and we stumbled along these beauties.


I have actually ran on this side of town numerous times, but all I have ever seen is an empty field. Last night, was a different story. I wheeled up like I own the place (you know it!) and hollered at them. They came strolling right up to me. I thought lil man would like to pet them, but alas, he shrunk away in the bike carrier. Oh well, they were a little on the giant side. But aren't they gorgeous?! I totally would have saddled one of them up and took off.

If I had a saddle.

And if I knew how to saddle...it's been awhile.

Anyways, I thought they were pretty, and I am thankful for God, who created all things, even things like horses.

Genesis 1:31 "God saw all that He had made, and it was very good"