10.16.2012

Deep in the Heart of Texas


 This weekend, we hit up Hwy 69 (well, technically, 412 to 69, then 69 turned into 75 but that was too complicated to type.....er, what, I just did. Anyways!) and made our way to the Big D. Hubs was seriously counting down the minutes to the biggest game of his life. Most of y'all know that he is probably the biggest OU fan that has ever/will ever walk the face of this earth and he finally got to go to an OU/Texas game. I am so excited for him. I got him the ticket for his birthday/Father's Day and his BFF's wife got a ticket for Tim's birthday so not only did he get to go the game, he got to go with his bud. And PRAISE THE LORD, Bob pulled out a W for little ol' me! We all met up after the game to enjoy the Texas state fair and it was a big hit. Parker got to do some rides and played a few games. My babycakes only got to do 1 ride b/c of height requirements. We feasted on corny dogs, fried cheese cake, fried oreos, and dippin dots. Big Bill also got to have his first In-N-Out burger....sadly I don't have a picture of that- ha!