10.25.2012

iPhone dump

So I was trying to free up some space on my phone and came across some pictures, some are quite funny....here is my Peyterbug when he could still fit in that car seat! My how long ago that seems!


He has always been a bread lover, just like his momma :)

This was a really, really long but fun night. It was last Spring, like 2011 I think, and we kept having all these horrible tornado's. Well our church opened up one evening for us to take cover. So here we are, hanging out with our friends, waaaaaaay past our bedtimes, and taking cover in the church basement. This is a really bad picture, but just to show you that these little ones were on the move constantly, L to R is Wells, Sarah Kate and Parker.


 After hearing about Parker's trash bag cape (it was literally a trash bag and I won momma of the year award for coming up with the idea) Aunt Sissy made Parker a really cool cape and MAILED it, which if you are a little one, getting anything in the mail is equivalent to winning the lottery. So my poor trash bag cape was dumped by this actual cape, but I am ok with that.


Surfing in Orlando...who said work isn't fun? ;)


 There are no words for this picture....


I have a bijillion pictures of balloonimals.....it's a pretty cool app for your little people.

 When I went to pack for my last trip, I found Parker's Nerf gun stashed in here, cocked and loaded, ready to go.

This child loves salad......actually pretty much any veggie...I'm not really sure he belongs to me?

 My company did a Razorback Helmet and I have taken ownership. Ignore the duck lips.