10.11.2012

Stupid Materialistic Things

Don't you just love a good shopping trip? I do. I love fashion, love to shop, love to spend $ I do NOT have....Anyways, so I am getting the ol' wish list ready for the hubs. In no particular order :

Fragrance


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh


Coach Signature



Coach Poppy

Coach Poppy Flower
  Who doesn't love a good smelling gal?

Shoes
Here, I have a problem. I love shoes. Boots, flats, heels, running shoes...love them all.

How adorable are these Gianni Bini's???? Talk about your wearwithanythingshoe! Love it!



And who doesn't love a good animal print? Love the pointed toe on middle shoe, thank you Steve Madden.

I really, really need a new pair of running shoes. And you can't exactly just pick some off the good ol' world wide web (well, I guess you could BUT if you an avid runner like myself, you really need to get fitted and see what type of running shoe fits you best) so I won't list any of those because I need to get fitted again....my first choice is always Saucony's, but I have tried on some Brooks that I thought were pretty sweet.

Handbags
Ok, let me set up the story for you on this one. You see, while I was in Vegas a few weeks ago for work, I happened to see this precious little babe. My first mistake was going inside the store. The second mistake was picking up said handbag. My third mistake was looking at the price tag. It literally burned my hand. if i'm lying, i'm dying! (sorry, heard that the other night and thought it was a cute little saying) I absolutely love everything about this bag. The size, the color, the straps, the leather, it has this ah-mazing feel to it, the leather was burned around the edges to give it that worn in feel. Simply ah-maz-ing. I walked by my soul mate 4 times. FOUR times folks. And every time, I heard, "Ohhhh Jess......please, come hold me again....I don't care if your children dump their Batman/Spiderman/Hulks inside me. I don't care if they hide their hidden treasure in here. I don't care if you just throw me on the floor of your office as soon as you walk in." Seriously, it spoke y'all. I stood my ground, I ignore it, I am so strong. Whatev. All I can think about is that stupid bag!!!! Fast forward a few weeks later, and I am compiling my Wish List, do I put the bag on the list? Hubs would croak, literally croak.  What's a girl to do? A gentle voice whispered, put it on the list, Jess. Ok Satan voice,  I'll include it on the Wish List.

A few minutes later, I get this text

"if u would have bought that bag, you would have been divorced!!! that's insane!"

A little harsh, eh?

I thought so too.

Anyways, I highly doubt that this particular bag will be purchased by said husband, but I like to think of myself as glass half full kind of girl. So stay tuned.....

Oh yea, here's the bag. And it's only $400. only....