4.10.2012

Bikes and Poo

A few weeks ago, we were out walking. Well, I was walking while Babycakes got to pimp out his stroller and Big P rode his bike. I always get onto Big P about riding fast around the corners, I'm afraid some car will come flying out of their garage and not see my precious babe. Well, he started flying around the corner and I pick up my step a little bit and yell at him to wait for me. He turns to look at me and loses his balance and falls. I finally get to the poor soul and stand his bike up and pull him up and just happen to glance to the ground. Out of all the places the kid could land, he lands in dog poo. DOG POO PEOPLE! He is wailing, I am laughing, and Babycakes is looking at us like we are cray cray. I say, Big P, you landed in dog poo!!!! He stops crying for 3.4 seconds and glances down and then starts wailing even louder. He finally settles down and I attempt to stop laughing (which was a failed attempt BTW) and we head home. Other than a skinned up knee and an awful aroma to him, he was ok.

Rewind a few nights ago, I load up Babycakes in the bike trailer and go for a ride. We stopped by to visit a friend who just had a baby. While we were there, Babycakes walks past me and I get a good whiff of my boy. Yep, he had a stinky on. Here we are, no diapers or wipes on me and he decides to poop. My sweet friend thankfully had a closet full of diapers but she only had up to a size 2 and I needed a 3. So I told him to suck it in and thankfully it held up until we got home. Note to self: always take a diaper and wipes with you....even if it's on bike ride.