4.25.2012

Hardest Job

So I have officially classified my job (one of many) as the hardest job.

Everrrrr.

I'm not talking about my "paying job"....that's hard too, don't get me wrong. But I generally enjoy what I do and feel that I am called to work. Outside the home. But I won't get on my soapbox today about working outside the home. I'll save that for a rainy day.

Anyways.

Being a Mommy is by far the hardest thing to do. Whether it is one child or three or ten children (my Granny had 16! Sixteen people!) I have nothing to complain about. End of story.

But somedays....somedays are just hard being a mommy. My big man is the most sensitive, emotional child, who loves with all his heart. He is the kid that if he forget to give you a 'nite-nite' kiss and hug, then he'll call you back into the room and let you know. Maybe it's one of his stalling tactics, but I will never turn down a hug and kiss from my babies.....well, maybe if it's like the 67th one in a row and it's well past midnight ;)

These last few weeks have been so hard on him. He's been so emotional when I drop him off at "school" or when he's about to play T-Ball or if Peyterbug gets to pick a movie..... I know alot of it is due to the fact of them being FT in daycare again, they were PT for several months and now that Billy has a new job, they went back to FT. But it's the same room, same teachers, same structure that he's had for over a year now....I guess a few weeks of not going really misses his schedule up????  That's what I hoping for anyways.

But then, I look at this



and think just how incredibly blessed I am to be called a mommy.

Thank you Jesus.