4.04.2012

nursing skills, or lack of

here is my week in review (for the 1 person who cares)

-hubby had surgery and the paparazzi from OK made the trip...because yes folks, it was just a knee surgery
-spent the weekend playing nurse, which is honestly not my best quality and i almost....almost flew my bestie from AL up here to play the part since she is the real deal
-made a impromptu road trip to marshfield, mo. left with 2 babies, came back with 1 (don't worry folks, i didn't kick him to the curb, he is visiting aunt sissy)
-still working on my nursing skills
-somehow i am managing to make it to the office and work. i'm not sure my work has been accurate and i'm probably sending 3 million scooters to stores as we speak.....but hey, i'm here
-i mowed. as in, the yard. usually hubby is all over that but it seemed a little harsh to ask him to do it after his surgery and all, so i got after it. i even started the mower by myself.
-i have NOT manage to make it to the gym, which for the record, i go about 4-5 times a week. usually on my lunch, or when the babies are sleeping.....but there has not been any time this week.

here's praying that this weekend and next week will be calmer!

and since y'all love to look at pictures, here is one of babycakes playing with some of daddy's wraps....he has a few to spare ;)