5.22.2012

Oldies but Goodies

This past weekend, we loaded up and headed to the World's Highest Hill. First on the agenda was our cousins HS graduation, see el photo numero uno
Sister and I have been around this child since her chili bowl haircut and diaper days and we couldn't be more proud of her. We love you Kell!

The next day, was filled with mud pie makin, squirrel chasin, tractor ridin, yoohoo drinkin' fun. I present, el photo numero dos


y el photo numero tres



While the boys were having all this fun, Momma wanted me and the sibling to go through some old stuff. These are some of my findings......


Going to Grandma's suitcase! How many of y'all had one of these? Apparently, my momma didn't pack like I pack nowadays because this gal needs her whole closet just for 1 night and it ain't gonna fit in here!

 Ahhh....Mandie books.....those of you who didn't read these growing up, sure don't know what you missed....my late Aunt Shirley supplied me and Sis with numerous books, the Mandie books being most of them.
Some of you, might not have been as nerdy cool as me growing up.....I was so cool, I was in the Babysitter's Club CLUB! That's right peeps, I was in the club where I received a new BC book every month. Before my clubbin' days, I would seriously check out around 10 books from the library and have them all read before they were due......see what I am mean about my nerdiness coolness?
El photo numero siete, softabll trophies. I was so excited to take these home, however Big Bill had to bust my bubble and remind me that I made him throw out his bowling (BOWLING!!!!!) trophy so I don't get to keep my softball trophies. Rudeness.....

After a trip down memory lane, we loaded up the babies and meet Poppy for dinner. Pop is a meat and taters kind of man, so of course we had to eat at Logan's. Peyterbug and the peanut bucket became BFF instantly.

 

They sat us by the fireplace and the boys thought it was super cool. I just can't believe I got all 3 of them looking at the same time! See, sometimes, the moon and stars really do align :)