5.18.2012

Where's Parker?

Ok y'all.

Don't laugh.

I repeat, do not laugh.

I swear I know what my children looks like.....but......

Remember in my last post I showed this picture of my boy giving the thumbs up sign to Coach Jason.....

Well....that wasn't exactly my boy.......

My boy was on the pitcher's mound!!!!!!

Ok.

Now you can laugh.

Ya see, I just happened to glance at that picture again and thought, why did he have his glove on his left hand (he's a lefty) and I looked closer at the glove and it's a left-handed glove.

That's weird.

Oh. Wait. That's not Parker. He's on the pitcher's mound, he played first base last game (they alternate positions every inning/game).

In my defense, Parker did give me the thumb's up sign along with his Coach twice because he went after two balls.....while he was playing pitcher...not on first base.

Go ahead.

Keep laughing.