5.02.2012

Yell-where?!

This past weekend, hubs and I had a friends wedding to attend.

In Yellville, AR.

I've never heard of Yellville....let alone knew where it was. Our sweet Aunt watched the monkeys for us and we headed off! It was about a 2.5 hour drive but it was nice to actually have a conversation and not be interrupted....or forget what you're saying mid-sentence b/c you had to stop and wipe a snotty nose ;)

Around Harrison, as my husband is zooming in and out of lanes (Tony Stewart, what what!) we happen to pass by this sweet couple

Jake knows the bride from their college days and they were going to her wedding too! It was nice not to be a complete stranger. I had a few WM collagues there also so it wasn't too bad.

The wedding was gorgeous....just gorgeous! It was in an open field, very vintage, "farmy" (is that a word!?), cottagey....the serving ware was old plates and we drank out of mason jars (which I may/may not have taken a few - ha!). There was even this little "photo booth" area that you could "dress up" and take pictures. She even had an old type writer where they wanted you to type them your favorite memory verse! How sweet is that!!!



You can't really tell in this picture, but I was trying to rock a side pony tail. I have a charity event to attend this coming weekend so I "tested" this style out. I was pretty pleased with it...I think it just needs a little more umph....plus it got a little flat being outside with all the humidity.



The bride!!!! Misty is seriously one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet! So blessed to call her my friend. She may or may not be an up and coming actress ;) she has done a few Christian films and was on the set of Friends as an extra. She is very passionate about Jesus, her job(s!!!) and now her new hubs!