5.16.2012

Weekend in Review

Friday night, I got "invited" (o yea) to my cousins 13th birthday party.....she wanted me there b/c I am cool and hip (her words, I swear!) It really reminded me that

A. I'm getting old....er

and

B. I am so glad sad that I am not a teenager again! Talk about awkward!!!! Whewww.....

Sadly I did not get a picture of this awkwardness b/c I was too busy shoveling cupcakes in my mouth :)

Saturday was a full day of busyness. Since the birthday girl's sister was "not cool" she got to stay the night at our house and hang out with the boys. We had a birthday party to hit up


   and a T-Ball game to cheer on (go Astro's!!!) Big P giving the "thumb's up" to Coach Jason


we also made a pit stop to view the Batman Tumbler


 Headed to church on Mother's Day

Finished up playing in the backyard

I am super excited for this weekend already! We will all be gathering in P-town to attend our little cousins HS graduation (another reminder that I am getting old....er) and hanging out on Durant Hill. I'm sure there will be a lot of laughter, not so much sleep, and a lot of eatin' go on!