5.29.2012

Our weekend!

Hey y'all! How was the weekend? Ours was pretty good. We really didn't have an agenda, just hanging out. Saturday, me and the babies hit up the playground, farmers market (per Parker's request - I got the best bag of kettle corn popcorn! It was just simply amazing! Poor kid hardly got to eat any of it, Momma pretty much inhaled it!) and the splashpark. This was all before noon!

After a great Sunday morning of worship and lunch/naps, we took the boys to the NWA Naturals game...

note to self, must by tickets online to avoid the horrific lines!!!! gee whiz!!!!

the boys mostly rolled around in the grass but had a ball. Around the 5th inning, I convinced Big Bill that I NEEDED a funnel cake. With a Coke of course. It took a little longer than expected, so Peyterbug and I decided to have a mini photo shoot....

We pretty much like the open mouth pose, you will see it again in just a few moments.....

Bottom of the 8th inning and I finally received my funnel cake!!!! I think he just wanted to see if I would hold out for it, which I did :)

Parker was having a blast shaking his groove thing to the music. I never knew he liked to dance! I do have a video, but I'm not genius enough to rotate it upright so I won't post it.

I LALALALALA LOVE this picture of them :) So sweet!



 Sporting their Superman shirts

On Monday, we decided to meet up with some friends at the lake. Here we are pre-lake, hence the happy boy.

They have a couple of jet skies and we figured Parker would like to ride them. He was a little timid at first (I would be too if I had to ride with Billy!) but then he started to enjoy them.  Peyterbug was not, I repeat, not a fan of the water, sand, jet ski, anything to do with being outside that day. Guess it was a little hot and overwhelming for the little guy. Within 3 minutes of loading up to go home, this was what we saw......


This is the face (and hair!) of a good time! He has already asked Mrs. Kelly (aka Mrs. Berkli - not sure why he named her Kelly!!!) when he could go back!  We all came home and crashed for a few hours, went out for some Mexican food and came home crashed again. Good times were had by all!